Tuesday 20 November 2012

Masks of a Tiger by Doris O'Connor



Ah, the book I've been waiting for!!

I read the first 2 of Doris Club Ink series, and loved them. I kind of fell for one of the characters, Grisha. And the third in the Club Ink series, 'Masks of a Tiger', was all about him!

I fully expected to love this book, and I did. It was great. I really seen a different side (kind of) to Grisha, and I love him, love him, LOVE HIM!! Also, the guy on the cover is rather hot too!!

In real life, the whole BDSM thing isn't for me (but I'm sure if Grisha demanded me over his knee, I'd do as he told lol), but I love Doris book!


The Sex scenes were hot, and there were parts where I really felt for Grisha and Neeve, when you read it you will know what I mean.

Another fab one, you go girl!!!! And hopefully not the last in the series?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!