Sunday 17 November 2013

It was my birthday yesterday!

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yesterday I aged another year! 28 now! Yesterday was quite a quiet day to be honest. I got a lovely converse top from my other half, and a carrot cake form the kids :) My sister came round with her boyfriend, and they got me some lovely sugar free peanut butter cusp (Reeses), some reeses pieces, some lovely welly socks, and the new Karl Pilkington book which I'm dying to read! My dad bought me a lovely dress to wear on my night out on Friday just gone. Here it is

So the Friday just gone (the night before my birthday), we went out with some friends to see a Bon Jovi tribute band called 'Bon Jovi Forever', who to be honest were alright! I mean, they weren't as good as the real thing you know, but they were good, and a good night was had by all! I didn't drink much so wasn't drunk this time (unlike last time!), but we had a great night. Here's some pics
Me, Kelly, Ashleigh and Louise


Ashleigh

My other half, me and Kelly

Me and my pal Ash :)

Rob and Louise trying to lick my boot?!

Kelly grabbing a bite of Ash's butt!

Rob and Louise


But as we got there, some were already a little tipsy, and this is how my legs ended up looking:

I ♥ you xxxx (by Ash)

'Kelly woz ere' with an arrow pointing somwhere it shouldn't lol! And 'I bet u wish kinky' (by Ash)

'Chris insert here' with an arrow pointing towards, erm, you know where lol (by Kelly)


After the show my other half went backstage and chatted with the guitarist, he even let him have  go on his guitar! He also took photos of my other half's Bon Jovi tattoos.



A fab night was had but I'm now paying for it with tiredness! I'm not used to being out late!!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Dee! Glad you had such a good evening and I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Happy be-lated birthday!! I hate that I missed it! Looks like you had lots of fun! Wish I lived closer so I could have partied it up with you! <33

    PS- I LOVE your outfit. Super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Megan! It would have been fab to party with you, but unfortunately there are around 5000 mile between us lol!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Dee, sorry I'm late! Looks like you had a great time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Those pics look outrageous. You had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!