Thursday 4 July 2013

20 This or That questions with.... Faberge Nostromo!!!!


Happy Thursday folks :D Today Faberge Nostromo is here with me!

Pull up a chair Fab and grab a drink!

Food
Sweet or savoury?
Oh, very savoury! Maybe the odd sweet pastry with morning coffee, but savoury every time other than that. I adore Gentlemen's Relish! I've never heard of it *off to google Gentlemans Relish!*

Salad or sandwich?
I know I shouldn't but whenever there's a choice I go for the sandwich… usually a BLT.

Macdonalds or Burger King?
If I have to and there's a choice then Burger King, but ideally neither. I will admit that there have been times when the only cure for a hangover is a big mac and fries. My next door neighbour swears by that hangover cure ;p

White meat or red meat?
Give me red meat! Rawwwwwrrrrr…. I love a rare steak. I ordered a steak in a Paris restaurant once and asked for it rare. Let me tell you – the French idea of 'rare' is not far from waving it over a candle for a few minutes. Now I love me a rare-ish steak, but I couldn't eat it the 'french way'!

Entertainment
Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses?
That's a tough one. Bon Jovi have got some cracking stuff – Livin' On A Prayer – but there are some guitar parts from Slash that are gobsmacking. I think if I had to choose it'd be Guns n Roses. Slash is amazing, I totally agree with you on that one!

Movie or book?
Book!

Movies or TV shows?
I love slumping at home in front of the telly but a movie at the cinema is where it's at really.

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
Can I be outrageous and say that I gave up on Harry Potter at Goblet of Fire? LOTR is way, way better. Tolkien's imagination, the language, the sheer gobsmacking breadth of it all is… well, gobsmacking. Well I so far have only read the first 2 HP books, and not even started on LOTR yet!!!

Damon or Stefan Salvatore?
Damon – Stefan is so wet! And don’t get me started on Elena…  You don't relise how much I'm laughing her!! I agree with you completely!!!!

True Blood or Vampire Diaries?
True Blood is in a totally different league to Vampire Diaries - even if it's just for the theme song. The theme song totally rocks doesn't it!

Friends or Sex and the City?
Friends. I loved it from day one. Sex and the City I just do not understand. However, by the end Ross and Rachel were getting right on my nerves. NO! You have to always root for those 2!!!

Star Wars or Star Trek?
I am a total Trekkie! *hums Star Trek theme*

Random
Dominance or submission?
I like to mix it up and play with both.

Kisses or hugs?
Hugs – you can hug almost anyone anywhere anytime. And you should.

Bath or shower?
I'm an everyday shower type of bloke but I do love to soak in a candle lit bath when I get a chance. I hate baths!

Call or text?
Text – or these days WhatsApp. I'm a writer not a talker.

Date night: stay in or go out?
At my age it's staying in with wine and a lovely meal. Sounds nice and cosy :)

Singing or dancing?
Can't really do either but I have been known to give singing a go – accompanying myself on a ukulele usually. In fact too often. At the drop of a hat. Even if there isn't a hat to be had anywhere. Haha! Sounds like something that needs to be on youtube?

Vanilla or kink?
Let's get kinky! Ooh!

Cotton or satin?
Cotton. Love wearing it and sleeping in it.

Anything you'd like to add, or anything new you'd like to tell us about while you're here?

I'm really excited about the book I'm working on right now – it's sci-fi and I've got a green skinned girl, a mysterious empathic alien and a story with a twist I hope no-one will see coming! Sounds great Faberge, Can't wait to see the end result!

Thank you so much for stopping by Faberge! I had so much fun!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me, Dee - really enjoyed the interrogation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee thanks for coming by Fab! Loved this interview :D x

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!