Sunday 21 July 2013

Weekly Recall! 14th July-20th July

Weekly Recall! 14th July-20th July

Book image courtesy of http://sweetclipart.com/

Hi guys!

I'm feeling loads better now so have been around a bit more this week! Both kids broke up for the holidays this week, so I'm trying to think of thigns to keepthem occupied lol!

I've read and reviewed 'Serviced' Anthology by various authors. You can find my review here.

I had +dianne hartsock  around answering my 20 qs which you can check out here!

+SJ Thomas  was here with her new Naughty Nursery Rhyme 'Haye Deborah Diddle'. Check it out here.

And I posted about our second time at the Bon Jovi Concert too! See that and some pics here!

As for TV this week, me and the other half are now finished season 2 of 'Sons of Anarchy' and I'm loving it! I am so in love with Charlie Hunnam too :) I've been catching up on my teen mom still, my total guilty pleasure!

Hope to get a few books read this week, and need to make a start on Inferno!

Have a nice sunday guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!