Sunday 7 July 2013

Weekly Recall! 30th June-6th July

Book image courtesy of http://sweetclipart.com/
Sun 30th June - Sat 6th July

Hi folks :D

Well this week I haven't read much at all (again!), but I did read and review His Guardian Withc by Angelina Rain. Check out my review here:

I've started reading Serviced Anthology, and have recieved a copy of The Orgasm Project from Ms O'Connor which I am hoping to get to real soon ;)

TV/Movies this week has been more of Sons of Anarchy with the OH. I watched a couple of movies, Life as We Know It (with the ever gorgeous Josh Duhamel! *swoon*), and Friends with Kids, which was alright.

I posted a few blog posts this week, My A-Z reading challenge, Help on doing a blog button, and +Faberge Nostromo  was in the hotseat this week for 20 Qs!

I also went to Glasgow on Wednesday for the Bon Jovi concert, I'll be posting about that soon when I get some of the pictures back form Darren!

Happy Sunday peeps, enjoy the sunshine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!