Sunday 2 December 2012

Flames of Desire by Angelina Rain

Flames of Desire by Angelina Rain

Wow!! Just Wow!!

I found this book courtesy of another writer of this Genre and I'm so glad I did! Check out the blurb:

Ginelle Jinx, recently single, heartbroken, and unemployed, decides to cast an impotency spell on her cheating ex. She doesn't expect the spell to have consequences, but her house catches on fire.

Five hunky firemen come to Ginelle’s rescue, one of them being Seth Tompson, her high school sweetheart. With one fire out, she finds old flames and new ones mingling as she indulges the pleasures her five firemen have on offer. But what will happen when she realizes she still loves Seth? Does he feel the same? Can an old flame become a raging inferno?


Now, having fun with a Firefighter, great. Having fun with 5... at once... well that's just plain hot!

the sex scenes were great, When I realized all 5 firefighters were going to take Ginelle at the same time, I worried it would all be a bit of a muddle, but actually Angelina has written it very well.

Well done! And I'd highly recommend this one!!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this. Thank you so much for the great review! You're the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!