Thursday 27 December 2012

The Mammoth Book of Tattoos by Lal Hardy

I read this yesterday.



There's not a lot of writing in here, but enough for you to have a nice introduction, anda  s small bio about each tattoo artist.

There are some amazing artists in this book, and some absolutely fantastic tattoos. I was glad to see Chris Garver in there as i have loved him ever since first setting eyes on Miami Ink. To be honest, I don't know many famous tattoo artists, so was glad to be able to see some of  their artwork and learn a little about them in this book.

I got this on the kindle and it was perfect size etc, but because of the beautiful pictures, I think I may still have to get it in hardback anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!