Sunday 9 December 2012

Sucking Santas Candy Cane by Angelina Rain


Noelle has always been a good girl, but when she meets a man named Santa Claus, her naughty side is unleashed. She indulges in her sexual desires with this handsome stranger with the very bizarre name. 
Santa Claus isn't real—is he? Will Noelle learn to believe in magic and miracles while in the arms of her handsome lover?


I bought this yesterday from Evernight Publishing and was really pleased with it! Angelina thrilled me with her book 'Flames of Desire' and now I'm loving Santa!!

I actually liked the bit of storyline behind all the sex in this book, the story of Santa Jr, the mysterious man at the Gas Station and the metal sleigh in the park.

But I loved the fact that Noelle went out of her comfort zone, had sex with a stranger (even if she was suspicious that he was a bit of a nutter!), and actually enjoyed herself!

Again, Well done Angelina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!