Wednesday 13 February 2013

Great Author! Julia Donaldson

Another Great Author post here!

Today is Julia Donaldson.

I know I know, a childrens book author you say? Well yes! I love her books, and so does my daughter!

So far we have:
Room on the Broom
The Gruffalo
The Gruffalos Child
The Smartest Giant in Town
Monkey Puzzle
The Snail and the Whale
Superworm
Tyrannosaurus Drip
What The Ladybird Heard
The Princess and The Wizard
Sharing a Shell
The Gruffalo Song book
The Gruffalos Child Song book

I love the rhyming in Ms Donaldsons books, the stories are always fun too. Me and the daughter will often recite the Gruffalo word for word while playing out the actions.

The Gruffalo was the first of Julias books we read, and my daughter fell in love with it. She now knows some of the books off by heart and doesn't need the book in front of her anymore! The pictures are great too.

I'm sure all kids will love these books, so if you haven't read any of them with your children yet, go out and get one!

Happy reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!