Tuesday 17 September 2013

Apologies

Friends.....

I wanted to apologise for not being around much lately.

Things have been hectic over the last 2 weeks with the kids going back to school, and me trying to get back in to a routine. It's worse now as my son is at playgroup in the morning from 19.15-10.45, so by the time I've dropped him off and get home, I've not got long before I have to leave to pick him up again (its a 10/15 minute walk). Then have to rush home, get him to quickly eat some lunch, before the school bus comes for him at 12pm!! It's a mad rush in here sometimes!

To make things worse, I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately and this morning have woken with a full blown cold!! I'm hoping it goes by the end of the week as me and the OH were supposed to be going out on Friday night to see a live band with some friends.

Anyway, I apologise for not being around much, and I haven't even been reading much either as I just can't seem to get my head in a book properly.

Hopefully things will be back on track soon!!!

Dee xxx

2 comments:

  1. I understand, life and kids can be stressful. Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologise. I hope you get well soon and things level out.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!