Sunday 1 September 2013

Weekly Recall 25th Aug-31st Aug

Weekly Recall! 25th Aug-31st August




Book image courtesy of http://sweetclipart.com/


Well hi!!

Been a busy week this one!

My Blogoversary finished this week, it didn't go down great but it wasn't too bad. I'll try harder next year!

I reviewed Man Droid the Orgasmatron by Doris O'Connor which is here

I also reviewed Mated Forever by Michaela Rhua which you can find here

And I reviewed A Matter of Faith by Raven McAllan which you can check out here

Nancy Jardine was around answering my 20qs this week. See it here

And I chatted about ink and shared some pics of my new tatts! See them here

As for TV and Movies this week, we've basically done what we normally do, catch up on newly streamed episodes of Breaking  Bad and The Killing on Netflix, and had a right old giggle watching some QI.

Thats all for this week dudes, have a good one!! And happy September!

2 comments:

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!