Sunday 22 September 2013

***REVIEW*** Dance to a Different Beat (Dance Studio 2) by Raven McAllan

Dance to a Different Beat (Dance Studio 2) by +Raven McAllan 

Jane has a decision to make. Meet Sean and face her demons, or hide. Can she allow herself to let go enough to give this experienced Dom the submission he demands?

Jane has always made her own way in life, and the thought of giving up that control scared her away once. Sean is determined to show her that true submission is a joy, and not something to be feared. He is not prepared to lose her again.

As they face her fears, can they reach their full potential, or will those demons just prove too much to conquer?
 
I bought this yesterday as I won a copy of the third book in this series so thought I best catch up!
I really enjoyed it. I liked that this one gave a lot more back story and a really nice deep conversation between Jane and Sean. It was different, there was one sex scene and it was great as usual, but I liked that it focused more on the relationship between the 2 characters and how they got to where they are now. And the wax play sounds rather interesting!

The characters were fab, Sean a very strong but caring guy, Jane another strong person who knew where she wanted to be.

A lovely book from Raven, and I'm ready to move straight onto book 3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!