Monday 10 September 2012

The Hunger Games Trilogy

The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins

Well, the first 2 really as I gave up on the last one! I can't really get into it at all for some reason. I will carry on with it at some point.

I actually loved the first two books in this series. I found them very hard to put down. Which is why I'm really disspointed in the third one.

I remember crying at one part of the first book, I'll say no more.

I can't comment on how it will end either as I obviously haven't read the last book yet, so I will continue this when it's read. I don't know who I want Katniss to end up with, Peeta or Gale. Peeta on one hand is amazing and has saved her life, and really seems to love her. Gale though has been her only friend for a long time, and I think she holds real feelings for him. Oh, I can't decide!

Have you read this trilogy? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!