Friday 6 September 2013

New release from Jack Croxall!!!

I noticed my friend Jack Croxall had a new release out, and the blurb had me very interested.

Fifteen-year-old X thinks she is going to die. Shacked up in the cellar of an old farmhouse, she starts a journal to document her last few days. Much less than a few days if the things outside manage to get in.


He has very kindly given me an exclusive extract from the book too :D

X's journal, first entry:

I spend all of my daylight hours in this musty old cellar now. It’s woeful, and I bet it smelled this bad even before everything turned to crap. Great. My second sentence and I’ve already resorted to swear words. When I decided I’d start this diary (five minutes ago) I thought it would be my poetic and deeply-moving goodbye to the world. Maybe I’d write about love and loss, or maybe even the splendour of nature. Then, if anyone ever found it, at least I’d have left something to be remembered by. As well as my corpse, of course. 

What do you think? I'm looking forward to reading it!

You can buy it here:

And you can find Jack here:
www.jackcroxall.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!