Saturday 4 January 2014

***REVIEW*** RAW by Belle Aurora

*Author Note: This is not a love story. This is a story of love gone wrong.*
Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am.
Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street.
Best decision I ever made.
Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job.
My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved.
But the saying is true.
The world makes way for those who know where they are going.
That’s me.
I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace.
But then there’s him.
I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me.
He makes me feel.
It’s unconventional.
But it’s real.
I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker.
So am I.
This isn’t a story.
This is my life.
 I received a copy of this from the author in return for an honest review and taking part in her book tour. Here is my review.

Ok, I have to start by saying this book is freakin A-MAZING!! I could hardly put it down! My children have been left to their own devices for the last few days while I got my head around this fantastic book!

When  was first asked to take part in Belles book tour, I remember thinking that RAW reminded me of another book I had read recently, so I thought I'd give it a go. Boy was I wrong! RAW is like nothing else I've ever read. It has the perfect title,  RAW is exactly what it says on the tin :)

Twitch, what should I say about him? Well, he's a total power freak, egotistical male, who needs to be in control of everyone and everything around him. But damn is he hot!! I loved him, even though I probably shouldn't have. There was just something about him, something deep and rooted inside him that made you feel for him big time. 
Lexi, she was a sweet girl, cared about others more than herself, so being a case worker for foster kids was the ideal job. She had a lot of love inside her, which made me think her and Twitch, well two completely different people! 
Other characters in the book are good too, I particularly liked Happy. But I kept picturing him looking like Happy from Sons of Anarchy, not a bad thing I suppose ;) Lexis 2 friends are in the book quite often too, they make for good friends.
There are some amazing scenes in the book, there's a great scene with Michael (one of lexis case kids), and the ending, well the ending blew me away big time. And of course there is some damn goods sex!!!
If you haven't already read this, and you like to read something different, then grab a copy now!!!

2 comments:

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!