Friday 1 February 2013

New Books Friday



I've decided Friday should be the day where I post about new books I've bought or got free on kindle that week.

So welcome New Books Friday! 

This last week, I've gotten a few books. I picked these up in charity shops:



The Killer Inside me by Jim Thompson

Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo

The Boyfriend by R.L.Stine

The Fever by Diane Hoh

Looking for Andrew McCarthy by Jenny Colgan







And this one in morrisons for £3! Can We Still be Friends by Alexandra Shulman








Kindle books I've got this last week are:

*Under His Command (Six Alarm Sexy) by Christine Kayne
*Too Hot Too Handle (Giovanni Clan) by Doris O'Connor
*The full Propheticus Series (books 1-3) by Emma Daley which was free on kindle

Can't wait to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE R.L. Stine when I was a kid. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be a book lover now. I hear he writes for adults now. Is The Boyfriend YA or adult? I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angelina!

      The Boyfriend is YA, one of the ones I read when I was younger! I loved him too, the goosebumps books were a hit in our house

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!