Monday 18 February 2013

Wine And Nine by various authors

Wine and Nine by Raven McAllan, Doris O'Connor, Jorja Lovett, Alannah Harte, Cherie Nicholls, Arya Grey, Brenda Brakeway, Michaela Rhua and Ursula C. Williams.

Magic Mac and his Mystical tours, the brochure said. What it didn't tell the participants of this coach trip is that the quaint Scottish Inn they stopped at held a secret.
When you add women, wine, and men the outcome is never certain. Will it be happy ever after or is this just the beginning?
Find out in these nine scorching erotic short stories, guaranteed to raise a kilt or two!


Wow, what can I say about this book?! I've been totally engrossed in it this afternoon, I could have done with more! 

Basically it's nine short tales about 8 women who go on a tour of Scotland, Mac being their tour guide. Each author wrote a story of one of the 8 women on the magical tour. 

The stories fitted well, and I must say were scorching hot! I loved the twists in some of the stories, and the major one for me was in the last story, the story of Mac himself.

A great read. I'd definately recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!