Wednesday 27 February 2013

Wednesdays Words - Finding time to read and write



Wednesdays words is back people! Today is finding time to read and write.

A lot of people have asked me where I find time to read and write, especially having 2 children under the age of 5, both of whom have autism. The answere is simple really, whenever I have a spare 5 minutes!

In the afternoons, my children get to sit with their tablets, and play some lovely little kids games on them. This gives me a little whille to sit down witha  good book, a sexy short, or write a few more words ot one of my ever going stories.

But, I have a vice. Yes me, I have a vice. I am a smoker :O So whenevr I nip out for 5 minutes to have a sneaky cigarette, my kindle app on my phone is so handy, adn I can get a good few pages done then too.

But lately, my little boy has been waking up at stupid O'Clock in the morning. So at 6.30 when I hear him chattering away to himself in his room, I lie in bed with the kindle app opnen again, and get 10/15 mintues of reading doen then too.

Night time is a time for me and the other half to sit down and watch some tv, in much needed quiteness!!

So thats when and how I get time to read or write. When do you read or write?

Dee xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!