Tuesday 23 April 2013

It's World Book Night 2013!!!

It's World Book Night 2013 today!!!

My World Book Night 2013 books have arrived! I picked them up last week from my local library, and couldn't wait to get them unpacked and photographed :) Don't they look pretty all lined up together!
 This year I got 'The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness.

I've not read the book myself but I love the look of it.

And this year is the first year WBN books have had their own illustrated covers (yep, thats right, you'll not find this cover on the book in book shops!), and I think htey look pretty good!



The Front Cover
The Back Cover

I will be giving these out to parents at my childrens school, in the hope I can get them into reading! :)

Are you celebrating World Book Night on April 23rd? Will you be joining in with the giving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!