Monday 8 July 2013

*** REVIEW ** The Orgasm Project by Doris O'Connor

The Orgasm Project by Doris O'Connor

What's a girl to do when her best friend confides her inability to orgasm? Set up the Orgasm Project of course, and Maria knows just the guys to do it. Her hot as Hades brothers might be full of themselves, but at least they're safe. What can possibly go wrong?

Anastasia wants the ground to swallow her whole when she meets the twins. How embarrassing can this be, even if the gorgeous hunks set her knickers aflame with just one look? 

Jake and Carter know their mate when they see her, and nothing is going to stop these cougar shifters from claiming her. Their night of passion leads to discoveries neither one of them is prepared for.

Has their bite awakened a monster or their destiny?


I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review. 

Oh boy was I excited when this turned up in my inbox :D 

Now, of all the books I've read so far, no one can write shifters like Ms O'Connor can! I love her shifter stories, and this one was just as good as the rest! I freakin loved it, and those boys...well... they're a damn hot couple of guys ;)

I loved the fact that Maria set her friend up with her 2 hot brothers, but what made it special was the fact that Ana couldn't enjoy sex with anyone until these 2 came along. You'll find out why when you read it, I'm not going to spoil it for you!

Ana was a great character. I liked the way she trusted her instincts with Carter and Jake, even though part of her kept asking 'what are you doing with these 2 guys you don't know!'. It all worked out though didn't it :D 

I liked Maria, she had sass, and I'd like to read more about her, maybe Doris will carry on the series? I hope so!

Now, onto these 2 hunks of gorgeousness. Jake and Carter, well what can I say about these 2? They are damn fine... and sexy... and wild... and wow I'm getting flustered thinking about them! Lucky Doris having these guys in her head all day ;)

I loved this story, and would definitely recommend to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, thanks so much, Dee. Yes, they were fun to have in my head, that's for sure ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!