Thursday 20 June 2013

20 This or That Questions with... Elizabeth Morgan!

Hi all!

Elizabeth Morgan is here today, questions away!!!!!


Food
Sweet or savoury?
It all depends what I’m in the mood for. I love sweets. I’m actually sucking on a lolliepop as I write this. (No, I didn’t mean for that to be rude. I actually do have a lolliepop.) Naturally I love chocolate and icecream and other such goodies, but I’m really into nachos at the moment. Oh I love me some nachos!

Let’s just say both. :)

Salad or sandwich?
Sandwiches. They are more filling.

Macdonalds or Burger King?
MacDonalds. I love there cheese burgers. They just taste so nice.

I’ve never been a fan of Burger King. The burgers are okay, but they are really small compared to MacD’s and I really don’t like their chips.

White meat or red meat?
Red. I will always pick beef before any other meat on the menu.

Entertainment
Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses?
Hard to say because each artist has done some great songs, but I think I will have to go for Bon Jovi. He’s also very handsome. Oh he's definately very handsome!

Movie or book?
I love books, but I would have to say movies, because I tend to spend a lot of my free time watching films. I do love watching a good movie

Movies or TV shows?
Depends on the TV show. There isn’t a great deal on TV that I watch, but I love Dr Who, and True Blood. A lot of the shows I use to watch have ended so I have had to buy them on DVD.

So, let’s just say both.

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
Hard question. I like the Harry Potter movies. I think the world building is fab, and in regards to children, who wouldn’t want to be a wizard/witch? But I couldn’t read all the books. I got bored.

Lord of the Rings blows my mind. The world building is amazing. The characters are fab. I actually read all the books and managed to get through them no problem.

So, definitely LOTR.

Damon or Stefan Salvatore?
Do I have to pick? In the first season – possibly even the second – Stefan was my fave, but Damon has really grown on me. I think what is fab about him is that he has always been himself. He isn’t the best guy. He does tend to look after himself, but at least he has never lied and pretended to be someone he isn’t. Not that that’s the case with Stefan, he’s just a little more complex and on a lot of levels and for many reasons.

So, Damon. And... he's hot!

True Blood or Vampire Diaries?
True Blood. Love the series, I think it is sexy, dark, funny and well, violent, but hey vampires, werewolves, shifters etc. this is paranormal and these creatures aren’t all soft around the edges.

I still think Vampire Diaries is a good show. It’s very different to True Blood, but I think it is nice to see the different views given on all of the above creatures. It shows how different authors view them and what they have been able to create with facts and imagination.

Friends or Sex and the City?
Friends. I haven’t really watched Sex and the City, although the episodes I have seen, well, it looks funny.

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Growing up my father always watched Star Trek, so I do like it, and I think the new movies are fab, but I’m going to have to say Star Wars. I remember going to see it when I was six/seven and it was re-released. I just loved it.

Random
Dominance or submission?
I would have to say both. I believe in equality, but I think it all depends on who your partner is and much you trust one another.

Kisses or hugs?
Kisses, but hugs are nice and sometimes needed more than a kiss. agree

Bath or shower?
Shower. I only take baths if I’ve had a really long and horrid day, or pulled a muscle.

Call or text?
Text. I don’t really call people unless I need too.

Date night: stay in or go out?
Either, because as a couple you’re capable of having fun no matter what you do or where you are. well said!

Singing or dancing?
Singing, I have never really been great at the whole dancing thing.

Vanilla or kink?
Both. It all depends on the mood, but with the right person it wouldn’t really matter what you got down too. ;-P

Cotton or satin?
Cotton for comfort. Satin for a hint of sexiness and confidence.

Anything you'd like to add, or anything new you'd like to tell us about while you're here?

Thank you Dee for having me over, it’s been fun. And thank you so much to all of you for stopping by and reading my ramblings. If you would like to read about what I write, what’s upcoming, and what I am currently working on please feel free to head on over to my website: www.e-morgan.com

You can also find me at:


Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Elizabeth! Great answers x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having me, Dee. I enjoyed answering them. :-) x

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!