Monday 18 March 2013

Books I've recently bought/freebies

Thought I'd do a new books post since I've not been on here much recently. That's what a cold and chest infection will do to you! 

Anyway, last night I purchased 5 books from Evernight Publishing (they had 50% sale for St Patricks Day). 
  • Will You Dance Miss Laurence by RavencAllan
  • Mr Satisfaction Garenteed - Natasha by Doris O'connor
  • Jackie and her loose talk by Jorja Lovett
  • The Good Sister part 1 by London St James
  • The Good Sister part 2 by London St James


For my kindle I've also bought:
  • His Secret Dancer by Faberge Nostromo
  • You Can't Cure Au-some-tism by Jack Gunthridge
  • Hot Flashes by various authors


Paperback I have bought:
  • In Too Deep by Portia Da Costa
  • The Stranger by Portia Da Costa


I was given a copy of 12 by Melissa Hosack free in return for a review so this is next on my to read list. 


When am I ver going to get round to reading all of these?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling. I'm on week two of reading one book, I usually finish in 2/3 days, there just isn't enough hours at the moment. Also I should really sort out an account for this, it's on my to-do list :) Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I got through 3 books yesterday! (12, Will you Dance Miss Laurence and Mr Satisfaction Garenteed!).

      And yes girl! Sort out an account!!!!!

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!