Sunday 31 March 2013

I'm doing a Glass-A-Thon :)



Banner image courtesy of sweetclipart.com

Hi all!

Well, one of my good friends took it upon herself to ask Cathy Glass if she would like to guest on my blog sometime. I got an email from her and she said she'd love to! I was very shocked but very happy she has agreed.

So, I don't want her turning up on my blog to realise I haven't read any of her books before :/ I know, naughty me huh. So in light of this, I have decided to have a Glass-A-Thon! I have just finished one of her books, and will be starting another soon. I'm going to try to get through as many of her books as I can, and then will ask her to come along and join me here for a chat.

So wish me luck!

Have you read any of Cathy Glass' books?

6 comments:

  1. Don't think I have. Good luck with the reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doris :) they're true life stories, Cathy is a foster carer and has done amazing work with the children she has helped.

      Delete
    2. Ooh, that sounds interesting :-)

      Delete
    3. I'm really looking forward to reading them all

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!