Monday 4 March 2013

Truth or Dare by Michaela Rhua

Truth or Dare by Michaela Rhua

Leah and Jess have been friends for years, and having set up business together, they are even more aware of the need to keep things strictly professional. However all that changes after one drunken dare leads them to discover unbelievable passion. Who knew when friends become lovers the result would be so explosive and life altering, even if things seem different in the cold light of day. Can two friends face the truth and find happiness or was it a dare too far?


Today I read this very sexy short by Michaela. And I bloody well loved it! The chemistry between the 2 characters was fantastic, which made the sex scenes a-freakin-mazing! Leah and Jess both seem like really fun girls, they run a club together, and live in the apartment above. After a bit of a drink one night, they get closer than before, and I have to say theat scene was so damn hot! You really feel for both characters throughout the story as you start to understand where both girls are coming from, and how they are tkaing thigns the way they are. I will say no more as not to spoil anything big!

Needless to say this is a great little read, and I'm glad I picked it up! And I heard this is Michaelas first F/F story so well done to her for making it so good!

Grab your copy here:

Evernight Publishing
All Romance Ebooks
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-truthordare-1090968-149.html
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk



Author Bio
Michaela Rhua always dreamed of writing but this never happened until she met the lovely group of ladies known as UCW. Their passion for writing and encouragement inspired her to see if she could do it too. Now she loves writing!
She has teenage children and a husband, who also keep her busy. However, it is whilst travelling into work that she has time to create her characters and imagine other places in which they exist as her world skims by the window. Conversations overheard often lead to the birth of new ideas that she scribbles down in her trusty notebook.
Michaela is a multi-published author with Breathless Press, Evernight Publishing and a self-published anthology with authors from The Nuthouse Scribblers.

Find her here:

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for reading the book Dee. I am delighted you liked it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I really really enjoyed it Michaela ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this and I was blown way, I hope we get more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Raven, I could definitely read more :)

      Delete
  4. This is on my to read list. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!