Saturday 9 March 2013

The Golden Cock by Elizabeth M VaLey

The Golden Cock by Elyzabeth M VaLey


Kind-hearted Vincent Stowe spent years with an inferiority complex until, one day, after accepting to help an older woman with an odd request he receives a life-changing gift.
“Ice Duchess” Brielle is desperate for a solution to her inability to orgasm, so when word about a man with a magical cock reaches her ears, she decides that he just might be what she needs.
Will Vincent’s "Golden Cock" be enough for the "Ice Duchess", or will something else come to play along the way?


I thought this was a great naughty Fairy Tale ;) my daughter has recently started listening to an audio book of  The Golden Goose, and every time I hear it I think of Elyzabeths naughty version! 

I loved the story in this book.I felt very sorry for Vincent when he was in the presence of this brothers, the names they called him etc. But did he prove them wrong or what! Wha a lovely kind man he is, putting others pleasure before his own, and donig anything he can to help a woman in need. Vincent really seemes like a ncie character, with some great... erm... developments!? :)

Brielle was another nice character, and I'm glad she found what she was searching for!

The scenes were amazing, and the menage scene too was great!

This is one naughty Fairy Tale everyone should get stuck into :D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reviewing it, Dee! I'm thrilled you enjoyed it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out Elyzabeth! :)

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!