Wednesday 20 March 2013

*** REVIEW*** Will You Dance Miss Laurence by Raven McAllan

Dancing lessons were supposed to be fun, but who ever heard of attending them without your knickers on?

Shibari Master Ryan is intrigued by Ava, so when his cousin asks a favor, he is only too happy to help Ava out of the rut she says she is in.

Will her past allow her to enjoy his bondage, or will true submission prove a step too much?




Fantastic new book by Raven!

This is the story of Ava who really needs...well... a good seeing to! With a little help from her frien, she is pushed towards Ryan, the dance teacher. The dancing seems a good idea, so she agrees to come back, although this time he's said she has to come knickerless! Knickeless with a dress! Oh my!!

These 2 get up to some great stuff, and the connection between the 2 characters is great. I really liked Ryan a lot.

If you want to find out whether Ava allows Ryan to dominate her, you will have to buy the book! No spoilers from me!

Fab book, and can't wait for the second one 'Dance to a Different Beat', which a little birdie tells me is out in May! :D

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed this :) I had a ball (lol) writing it

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!