Saturday 9 March 2013

Please please everyone read this....

Not my usual post but I had to share this.

A well known lady from a parenting forum I'm on sadly lost her 7 month old son Maison on Thursday.  He pulled himself up in his cot and managed to grab some nappy sacks to play with.  He fell asleep with one on his face :(

His mother wants to warn people of the dangers of keeping things like this in your childs reach and has asked everyone to share this.

Thoughts and love go out to his family at this very sad time

Xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's horrible. Sending my thoughts and love to her and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sad news! May the soul of the young child rest in peace. Thanks for passing the information. I just shared the post on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!