Friday 3 May 2013

***REVIEW*** The Soldiers Return by Ava Delany

Hot and tight, Janelle has a surprise for her husband he is sure to remember.

Wet with anticipation, Janelle waits in her sexiest attire. She longs for her husband's return from deployment in Afghanistan. When he arrives, she has a surprise for him. But she isn't the only one with something to share.

Will this homecoming be as fulfilling as she desires? 

I recieved this from the Publisher in return for an honest review!

No, I gave this 4 stars on Goodreads as it was a good story, and I know it is part of the 'Flirt' collection, but it was way too short! That said, I will be buying the other 2 in the 'Homecoming Series' by Ava, as this wasa good short read :)

I loved the fact that you could feel how much Janelle and her husband had missed each other, as they fell in to each others arms the second he walked in the door. The sex was hot, the characters seem hot (well, they do on the cover too), an overall good short, flirt!

AND!!! My review is over at Breathless Press blog too!

http://www.breathlessblog.com/?p=1319

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!