Thursday 22 August 2013

20 This or That Questions with... Cherie Nichols!

Hi there again!

Cheris Nichols is around today, see how she answers my 20 qs below :)

Food
Sweet or savoury?
I am all about the salt, I know I know it’s not good for me….. * hangs head in shame* I'm hanging my head right along with you!

Salad or sandwich?
Sarnie all day long, love a good sandwich it has to be said.

Macdonalds or Burger King?
I have to say MacDonalds, I don’t get to eat it much now a days but I do love a quarter pounder with cheese and you can’t beat their chips!

White meat or red meat?
Hmm probably white meat, bit of chicken is always nice. But I do love a steak, but it has to be really well done, like there is no chance that thing is coming back to life! Nooooo! Not well done!!

Entertainment
Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses?
BON JOVI!!!!!!! I went to the last concert at the old Wembly stadium….lost my voice I was singing so loud! Oh wow! I went to the opening of the O2 and it was amazing!

Movie or book?
Book probably, because they can’t get all the fine descriptive details in a movie.

Movies or TV shows?
TV shows for me, I love a good cop show. Me too, Blue Bloods and The killing are 2 of my fave cop shows at the moment!

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
Harry Potter because the Lord of the Rings is too long *ducks flying tomes* And to be honest I only watched the movies of Harry Potter, not read the books.

Damon or Stefan Salvatore?
Errrmmm who??? The shame Cherie, the shame!!

True Blood or Vampire Diaries?
See above….I know I know I’m a paranormal author who doesn’t watch vampire diaries OR True blood! And no you can’t have my paranormal author membership card back! I think you should be stripped of your rights woman!!! Only joking ;p

Friends or Sex and the City?
Friends because I never watched Sex in the City…… *hides*

Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Trek all day every day but I shall never wear a red shirt uniform…cause I don’t want to die before my time.

Random
Dominance or submission?
Dominance, I am a control freak what else would I pick!

Kisses or hugs?
Err, kinda don’t like to be touched at all, so how about a friendly handshake instead hahahha Therefore I shall just wave if I ever meet you!

Bath or shower?
Shower although baths if I am reading a really good book

Call or text?
Text, so much quicker, although autocorrect is the bain of my life Autocorrect is great!

Date night: stay in or go out?
Stay in, I like simply and comfy ( now don’t that sound “romantic”) getting dressed up is fun but a lot of effort when I have to do it.

Singing or dancing?
I am not winning any talent shows that’s for sure but I do love a sing along, especially in the car! Don't we all!

Vanilla or kink?
Kink baby. I know I said simple and comfy but I guess I should have said simply, comfy and kinky hehe

Cotton or satin?
Cotton, sooooooooo comfy

Anything you'd like to add, or anything new you'd like to tell us about while you're here?

I am working on several new things right now, all of them shifters….you know me and my shifters! But nothing definite yet with any of them just yet!

Thanks Dee!!!

Thank you for coming by Cherie, that was fun! 

7 comments:

  1. Virtual hugs only for such a great blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers, but tut tut, Cherie. You need to watch True Blood at least. You just have to! It's like the law or something :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Doris! And I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure I heard Eric goes FULL FRONTAL in one of the new episodes!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I heard that too. *dies just thinking about it*

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!