Saturday 10 August 2013

Friday Five: Meme by http://f.riday5.com

Hey! I thought since I have no reviews etc today I would take part in Friday Five which is a Meme hosted by http://f.riday5.com

1. What’s the outgoing message on your voicemail like.
I don't have a personalised one yet, I till use the 'welcome to Orange answerphone....'

2. What’s the wallpaper on your computer like?
At the moment it's a photo that our friend took of Jon Bon Jovi at the concert we went to in Sunderland earlier this year.


3. What’s stuck to your fridge door?

A photo of each of the kids (which need updating as they were very little then!), the dishwasher instructions, and the kids magnetic car wash toy!

4. What’s your daily organizer like?
I have a diary in my bag which only gets used for appointments etc, but I use the one on google for my blog, so each day it has an entry of which guest is on my blog, or review etc.


not a great pic as I don't know how to do screenshots on the PC!


5. What’s the signature on your personal emails like?
At the moment it says:

Check out my blog for book reviews, writings and guests :)
lovebooksblogbooks.blogspot.co.uk
And make sure to visit between August 22nd and August 28th for my 1 year BLOGOVERSARY!!! Loads of authors, loads of prizes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!