Thursday 15 August 2013

20 This or That Questions with... Lee Brazil!

Hi!

Lee Brazil is here with us today answering my 20 questions! Make youself at home Lee.



Food
Sweet or savoury? Savoury
Salad or sandwich? Sandwich
Macdonalds or Burger King? Macdonalds
White meat or red meat?  White I do love me some chicken!

Entertainment
Bon Jovi or Guns n Roses? Guns n Roses
Movie or book? Book
Movies or TV shows? TV
Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Lord of the Rings
Damon or Stefan Salvatore? Um... :O
True Blood or Vampire Diaries? Um... :O :O
Friends or Sex and the City? Um... :O :O :O
Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Trek

Random
Dominance or submission? Dominance
Kisses or hugs? Kisses
Bath or shower? Shower Me too
Call or text? Call
Date night: stay in or go out? In
Singing or dancing? Singing (not that I can or anything) I bet you're better than me!
Vanilla or kink? Kink
Cotton or satin? Cotton

Thanks for stopping by Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!