Tuesday 27 August 2013

***REVIEW*** Mated Forever by Michaela Rhua

Mated Forever by Michaela Rhua

The full moon is always a time for danger and mating. This month it brings the scent of Louisa's mate. Jorie is on the run and in grave danger. Being rescued by Louisa brings safety and a new temptation. As the girls act on their feelings, and passion overtakes them, they are unaware of the danger surrounding them both. When Jorie is kidnapped, it's a race against time. Will Louisa be able to save her mate, or will the past and all its secrets destroy them before they even have a chance at forever?

THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN ANY OF MY REVIEWS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

I received a copy of this book from Michaela in return for an honest review, here goes :)

I read this all in one day, thats the beauty of the Romance on the Go line from Evernight, it's a great quick pick up! I really enjoyed this story, I knew I would though as I remember really enjoying michaela's other f/f too.

I felt really sorry for Jorie (and I kept reading her name as Jorjie :/), I mean there must be nothing worse than being forced to be with someone you hate, or even just don't like. So I was pretty glad when she and Lou eventually Mated :) Being a lesbian shifter was kind of frowned upon which is why Lou lived outside of her pack, but she knew that was what she wanted. 

There are some twists in the book, like why is the pack master always near to Jories mother, and why does he treat her special? You'll have to read to find out!!! But I didn't see it coming. I think the story makes you concentrate solely on Jorie and Lou, that you forget other little things that have been mentioned, then they pop back up and whack you in the face!!!

Another good one from Michaela (she's pretty good at writing this f/f isn't she!)!

2 comments:

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!