Monday 26 August 2013

***REVIEW*** Man-Driod the Orgasmatron by Doris O'Connor

Man Droid the Orgasmatron by Doris O'Connor

(Siren Classic: Erotic Futuristic, Sci-Fi Romance, Light bondage, spanking, HEA)
 
The plan had been simple. Sign up for the sex android trial, so that she had a doting boyfriend to present at the dreaded school reunion.

It was just her luck that Bethany Devlin had to get the one man-droid with an emotion chip. Unable to resist Elliot's charms, she finds him the only partner she can truly submit to. If only he was real and not just an illusion.

Elliot Parsons has a hard time coming to terms with the fact that he has emotions. Orgasmatrons are programmed to fulfill their partner's every sexual fantasy, but Beth proves to be so much more than just another program to run through. He needs her submission like the very air he pretends to breathe, and he will do anything to keep her safe.

Deciding what is love and what is lust proves nigh on impossible when the government interferes. Time is running out...

A Siren Erotic Romance

THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN ANY OF MY REVIEWS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

I received a copy of this book form Doris in return for an honest review. This is what she will get :)

I picked up Man-Droid a few days ago, and literally read the first few lines, then put it down. I just couldn't concentrate properly, and wanted to really be able to concentrate with this one. So yesterday tea-time, I picked it up and started again, and it was read before I went to bed! I loved it (as I do all of Doris books), and I mean come on, who the hell wouldn't want their own Man-Droid! Especially when I'm sure I heard Doris say the Man-Droid was modelled in her brain on Joe Manganiello (or was it Hugh Jackman? Either way, I wouldn't turn it down!!, Or a mix would be nice ;p)!

I loved Elliot, oh man he had to go and have an emotion chip didn't he, if he didn't have one of those then I might not have liked him as much as I did! He was so damn sweet, I loved the scene where he was brushing Beth's hair in the kitchen, then just popped away to take dinner out of the oven :) He was  good guy bless him, and the last couple of chapters, after the governement have intruded (Grrrrrrrrrr...), my heart actually felt so sad. And I caught myself grinning like an idiot when he came back :)

Poor Beth, I really liked her character. I felt so bad for her when she cried in Elliot's arms, when she talked about that bitch Sam (I know how she felt), and when Elliot 'left'. 

I'm glad this one had a HEA ending, and i think it has enough to carry on to another book (wink wink) :D

6 comments:

  1. I really need some reading time soon. Lovely review, Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another book, huh? Hmm, maybe, lol. Thanks, Dee. Glad you enjoyed this one so much. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must get to reading this one! Great Review Dee.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts! Or just say hi!

Sorry about the Capatcha! I hate it too, but too much spam lately!